Weight management programs often rely on the use of protein shakes. The goal is to provide a low-fat, low-carb, low-sugar source of protein. Unfortunately, the majority of these shakes use cheap sources of damaged proteins that greatly diminish your chances for optimal health.
Even worse, many of today's so-called "healthy" protein shakes use artificial sweeteners or hidden sources of added sugar.
Let's take a quick look at how Action Whey™ can greatly enhance weight management.
* Suppresses Appetite: Action Whey™ is rich in an amino acid called Glycomacropeptide (GMP). GMP has been shown to stimulate intestinal hormones that tell your brain you are full. By suppressing appetite, the GMP found in Action Whey™ provides a built-in weight management benefit not found in other protein sources. This effect, combined with the outstanding taste of Action Whey™ , brings a sense of pleasure and satiety naturally helping curb compulsive cravings for refined carbs and sweets.
* Boosts Metabolism & Lean Muscle: Lean muscle burns fat for fuel. An increase in lean muscle will help increase your metabolism and melt away stubborn fat. Action Whey's ™ exclusive formulation is loaded with powerful muscle building nutrients. These nutrients will enhance the growth of lean muscle while helping to decrease body fat safely and naturally with no dangerous stimulants.
* Preserves Muscle: Action Whey's ™ amino acid profile is almost identical to that of skeletal muscle. Specific amino acids like Cysteine and Glutamine are critical to preserving muscle mass, especially during exercise and weight loss programs. Preserving muscle will help maintain metabolism and benefit your overall health and appearance.
* Low Glycemic: Diets based on low-fat foods that produce a low-glycemic response may enhance weight control because they promote satiety, minimize insulin secretion, and maintain insulin sensitivity. Studies have also shown that lowering the glycemic index and load of the first meal will result in decreased food consumption in the next meal.
* Dietary Calcium: An accumulating body of evidence now suggests that dietary calcium plays a pivotal role in the regulation of energy metabolism and, consequently, reduces body weight and fat.
At only 90 calories per serving, Action Whey™ is the perfect source of protein for any weight management program.
The Magic Of Muscle
Muscle is one of the most overlooked but most important elements of good health. According to scientific studies, striving to build or preserve muscle not only leads to a better body composition and appearance, it also increases the chances of a longer and healthier life.
LESS PAIN, MORE GAIN
Adding Action Whey™ to your workouts or exercise efforts will help support less fat storage, more muscle, quicker recovery, and enhanced efficiency of exercise.
Action Whey™ is formulated for fast muscle nourishment and recovery. It is specially designed to accommodate the muscle's metabolic needs for fast and complete nutrient delivery before and after exercise.
WHAT THE OTHER GUYS DON'T TELL YOU...BECAUSE THEY CAN'T
Commercial whey proteins typically preach the muscle-building benefits of glutamine and branch chain amino acids (BCAA's). However, they rarely if ever teach the critical importance of Cysteine. Why? Because the naturally occurring form of Cysteine in whey is very easily damaged by the high-heat/acidic processes used by most whey protein manufacturers.
Cysteine not only contributes to muscle energy production, durability, and recovery, it has a critical relationship to the preservation of Glutamine levels and muscle mass.
In fact, studies have shown that the concentration of amino acids Glutamine and Cysteine are what determines the amount of muscle a person carries throughout their lifespan.
Action Whey's ™ exclusive cold-processed whey protein from grass-fed cows provides a rich source of naturally-occurring Cysteine and every other amino acid essential to fast muscle nourishment.
QUANTITY VS. QUALITY
Which would you rather have? A 5 pound tub of trash, or a spoonful of pure gold? Your choice for critical muscle nutrients shouldn't be any different. Don't get fooled by all the hype.
If you're serious about building and preserving high-quality lean muscle, then stop wasting your valuable effort and money. It's time to Take Action!
Booster Rockets For Your Immune System
Action Whey™ contains the same full spectrum of immune- supporting components naturally found in human breast milk - responsible for providing newborns with their immune defense: Immunoglobulins, Beta-lactoglobulins, Glycomacropeptides, Glutamylcysteine, and Lactoferrin.
"If everyone were raised on whey, doctors would be bankrupt"
Italian Renaissance Saying
A growing area of excitement and research surrounds Glutathione, the center piece of your body's antioxidant defense system.
Years ago, the average person had never heard of the words "antioxidants" or "free radicals". However, over the past 30 years, researchers have explored the role of antioxidants in promoting good health as well as the treatment and prevention of diseases involving oxidation by free radicals.
Given the critical role of antioxidants in good health, it is not surprising that the body itself manufactures its own natural antioxidants.
The most important of these is glutathione. Because all other antioxidants depend upon the presence of glutathione to function properly, scientists call it 'The Master Antioxidant.'
Glutathione levels have been shown to be positively affected by ingestion of the sulphur-containing precursor amino acids cysteine and methionine.
Availability of cysteine is the determining factor in how much glutathione the body can produce.
There are several dietary sources that naturally contain cysteine. However, many believe the average American diet is largely deficient in such nutrients.
Action Whey™ not only provides every single amino acid needed by the body on a daily basis, it is perhaps the single best source on the planet for the naturally-occurring forms of cysteine.
The immune-boosting properties of nutrients provided by Action Whey™ have been widely documented to benefit deficiencies caused by illness, trauma, toxins, improper diet, aging, and physical exertion.
The most widely accepted theory of aging is that the tissues of the body accumulate damage from oxidation by free radicals. Perhaps the most exciting discovery in the field of anti-aging is that a direct linkage has been observed between aging, age-related onset diseases, and low levels of glutathione.
"He who drinks whey, lives long"
As we age, our glutathione levels continue to decrease, allowing toxins, free radicals, and cell/tissue damage to accumulate. Lower glutathione levels are implicated in many diseases associated with aging including cataracts, Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, atherosclerosis, cancer, and others.
Glutathione is the body's master antioxidant and vital to the survival of every living cell.
The age-related decrease in glutathione levels has been directly linked to a shorter lifespan with increased incidence of disease. Conversely, a higher level of glutathione has been directly linked to a longer lifespan with less incidence of disease.
In animal studies, an increase in glutathione status has been shown to increase lifespan by as much as 38%. In human studies, it has been linked to multiple areas of wellness and quality of life.
Emerging areas of science give hope that by assisting the body's ability to maintain or increase glutathione levels, we may be able to improve both the longevity and quality of life.
Take Action Everyday!
As prior referenced, building and preserving muscle not only leads to a better body composition and appearance, it also increases your chances for a longer and healthier life.
Stay active, build and preserve lean muscle, eat a diet rich in organic fruits and vegetables, and fuel your body at the cellular level with the highest quality protein nutrients found in Action Whey™.
You'll look better, feel younger, and perform stronger.